SUV from Bugatti? First imagesJuly 24, 2019
Creating renders and concepts is a good exercise for the mind and a warm-up for designers. Therefore, interesting work often appears on the Web, and now we can take a look at the off-road Bugatti.
The Bugatti SUV no longer sounds fantastic after the release of Bentley Bentayga, and its phenomenal success. However, Bugatti CEO Stefan Winckelmann has repeatedly said that the company is not interested in producing models in the SUV segment.
“There will be no Bugatti SUV,” said the head of the company in a recent interview with foreign publications. But we still know that “NO” – it can be “yes, but not now.” Since all luxury SUVs and crossovers are now in fairly high demand, and not one of them has become a failed project, including the Lamborghini Urus.
In the presented images from independent designer Sajdin Osmancevic, we can consider the SUV in a mix of retro car styles and futuristic concepts.
Judging by the wide air intakes and diffusers, aerodynamics should be top notch, like the dynamics of acceleration.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers