Supercar Reiter Xymera will get off-road tires and V10 engineDecember 27, 2018
The company announced the development of an extreme mid-engined model.
Motorsports company Reiter Engineering has published a teaser for the new development – Xymera supercar. The car will be equipped with a ten-cylinder engine.
Detailed information about the new product yet. From the video teaser, it can be seen that the car will receive a suspension with push rods, a mid-engine layout, a longitudinal V10 engine and “toothed” off-road tires.
By design, the car resembles KTM X-Bow: Reiter Engineering builds racing versions of this sport car that meet the requirements of the GT4 regulations. This car weighs 999 kilograms, equipped with a 360-horsepower Audi engine and sequential gearbox.
It is possible that the ten-cylinder Xymera engine will also get from Audi. For example, a 5.2-liter unit from the R8 supercar, where it gives out 570 forces in the base modification and 620 in the performance version. The top option of R8 accelerate to 100 km/h in 3.1 seconds. Maximum speed – 331 kilometers per hour.
The date of the premiere of Reiter Xymera has not yet been disclosed.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors