Supercar of the Sultan of Brunei will be put up for sale in MiamiAugust 13, 2020
The unique supercar Cizeta V16T will be sold at the Cizeta V16T showroom, but the price of the model is still kept secret.
The rare Cizeta V16T supercar, which was previously owned by Brunei Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, will be sold in Miami at the Curated Auto Show. The car’s mileage is only 981 kilometers, and the model was released in 1993.
Under the hood of this unique supercar, a 6.0-liter V16 power unit is installed, the output of which is 540 horsepower. A 5-speed manual transmission works in conjunction with the engine.
The Cizeta V16T supercar sold from zero to hundreds is capable of accelerating in just over 3 seconds. The top speed of this rare model is 328 kilometers per hour. The cost of the car has not been disclosed at the moment.
- Little-known roadster Lucra LC470 put up for auction
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident