Supercar Nissan GT-R prepared for the filming of car chasesFebruary 7, 2020
Nissan has published a video about the special version of the GT-R Nismo supercar, which was created for high-speed filming of track rides, car chases and advertising. The videos were posted on YouTube.
Developers call the special GT-R Nismo “the perfect movie car.” It has been equipped in such a way as to put any system on it – from the lightweight Flight Head Mini to a set of Go-Pro cameras with 360-degree coverage. The special aluminum construction can be remounted from the front of the car to the rear in just 20 minutes.
Nissan GT-R Nismo is equipped with a 3.8-liter twin-turbo “six”, issuing 600 liters. from. and 652 Nm of torque. The unit works together with a six-speed “robot” with two clutches. The coupe is capable of gaining the first 100 kph in 2.5 s, and its maximum speed is 320 km per hour.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles