Supercar Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta will sell for 8.5 million dollarsDecember 26, 2018
RM Sotheby’s auction house will sell Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta supercar for sale, for which they expect to earn from 6.5 to 8.5 million dollars. Bidding will be held January 17, 2019 in Arizona.
One of the 210 LaFerrari open body supercars will go under the hammer. The car has a black color Nero Daytona with red accents, as well as a carbon body kit. A convertible sold in 2017 in Beverly Hills Californian, traveled only 2.4 thousand kilometers.
Supercar Ferrari LaFerrari and its open version Aperta are equipped with a 963-strong hybrid installation, which included a 6.3-liter V12 engine, an electric unit, a set of lithium-ion batteries and a seven-speed robotized transmission with two clutches. Ferrari LaFerrari is able to accelerate to 100 km / h in three seconds, and its maximum speed is limited to 350 km per hour.
In 2017, the last 210th copy of Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta was sold at an auction on the Italian race track “Fiorano”. For the car paid a record 9.98 million dollars. The money was transferred to Save the Children, which protects the rights of children.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version