Superbike Ducati Panigale V4 R can be assembled from LEGOApril 17, 2020
The toy maker introduced the new Ducati Panigale V4 R Technic kit. With the help of a new designer, you can assemble a 12-inch model of a motorcycle brand Ducati.
The popular LEGO designer has long ceased to be a children’s toy. The company continues to actively create new kits for “big children”, with which you can create miniature toy copies of real cars and motorcycles. LEGO fans can now replenish their collection with a new kit called the Ducati Panigale V4 R Technic. Creating a 12-inch toy will require 646 parts.
It is interesting that the copy of the motorcycle is made in the smallest details – the front brake disc, aerodynamic winglets and gills, the logo of the Italian company Ducati Corse, etc.
The main innovation of this set is a two-stage gearbox, which, most likely, is the first for motorcycles from the LEGO Technic collection. It costs a new set of 69.99 dollars. It will be possible to purchase a designer in the USA on August 1 of this year.
- Gelandewagen was knocked over several times during a ride on the beach
- Why an old Ford without a run is sold for only $ 1400
- Renault hybrid price close to Toyota
- Geely plans to open new plant for Polestar in China
- South Korea’s Luxury Import Car Sales Break Record