Super pickup Hennessey VelociRaptor protected from shellingFebruary 7, 2021
Hennessey VelociRaptor pickup gets hidden composite booking
It became known that the American tuning studio AddArmor, which deals with hidden armoring of cars, has recently presented its new project – the Hennessey VelociRaptor super pickup, which can withstand shelling and explosion.
As before, the craftsmen used Dyneema polycarbonate composite as protection, which is 15 times stronger than steel. This material can withstand shelling from a Kalashnikov assault rifle, as well as being hit by fragments from an improvised explosive device. Note that the master does not say the booking class.
In addition to composite armor, the Hennessey VelociRaptor is equipped with a set of security systems, namely a siren, a loudspeaker, a stun gun in the door handles and power bumpers.
AddArmor also offers reinforced Brembo brakes and tires that allow you to travel at speeds up to 80 km / h even with a loss of pressure. There is information that the package of improvements for the model will cost $ 30,000.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts