Super close shot of speed drift from droneApril 9, 2019
The American Formula Drift Championship published on its YouTube channel a video with a dynamic survey of the qualifying race of the drifter Matt Field, which took place during the first stage of the 2019 season. With this video, the organizers wanted to show the capabilities of the new quadrocopter, which will shoot the competition from the maximum possible distance and unusual angles.
The shooting was made by the so-called super-speed FPV quadrocopter – a drone with a first-person view. The image with the camera fixed on it is transmitted to the pilot for special glasses. A drone on Formula Drift racing is run by Johnny Shaer.
The first stage of the new season of the drift series was held in early April in California. Lithuanian Aurimas Bakis, who has been living in the USA for eight years, won first place in the race. For the past four years, he has consistently been ranked in the top five Formula Drift leaders. Matt Field, whose car was shot for the video, finished the race in fifth place. At the end of the season-2018, he occupied the same line of the protocol.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests