Super close shot of speed drift from droneApril 9, 2019
The American Formula Drift Championship published on its YouTube channel a video with a dynamic survey of the qualifying race of the drifter Matt Field, which took place during the first stage of the 2019 season. With this video, the organizers wanted to show the capabilities of the new quadrocopter, which will shoot the competition from the maximum possible distance and unusual angles.
The shooting was made by the so-called super-speed FPV quadrocopter – a drone with a first-person view. The image with the camera fixed on it is transmitted to the pilot for special glasses. A drone on Formula Drift racing is run by Johnny Shaer.
The first stage of the new season of the drift series was held in early April in California. Lithuanian Aurimas Bakis, who has been living in the USA for eight years, won first place in the race. For the past four years, he has consistently been ranked in the top five Formula Drift leaders. Matt Field, whose car was shot for the video, finished the race in fifth place. At the end of the season-2018, he occupied the same line of the protocol.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles