Subaru will unveil Adrenalin cross-coupe in December 2021September 9, 2020
The Japanese brand will release another newest car Subaru Adrenalin SUV at the end of next year.
Recall that at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, Subaru presented a concept model called the Visible Adrenaline Concept. The compact coupe crossover has a stylish design that has garnered a lot of attention.
However, during the premiere of the concept, representatives of the company did not name the release date of the cross-coupe. On the eve of the Japanese specialized media declassified information on the timing of the release of the serial Subaru Adrenalin model. The debut of the novelty is scheduled for December 2021.
Note that the conceptual Visible Adrenaline Concept looked very brutal thanks to the embossed design, and the overall dimensions of the model were comparable to the Subaru XV. The new engine range should include a 2.0-liter “boxer” and a mild hybrid e-Boxer.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed