Subaru will completely suspend the work of its enterprises in Japan due to coronavirusApril 1, 2020
Subaru Corporation said it temporarily suspends production at all its own car factories in Japan due to the threat of the spread of coronavirus.
Such information on Wednesday, April 1, informs local public television.
As emphasized, the plant will stop operating from April 11 to May 1. Previously, the automaker Nissan decided on March 31 to temporarily stop the production of cars at its own enterprise in Fukuoka Prefecture in western Japan due to the fact that one of the workers there was infected with a new coronavirus.
It is worth noting that in Japan in the current period, there are over 2900 cases of infection with COVID-19. The largest number of infections (521) among those who live in Tokyo. The state has registered 77 deaths.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021