Subaru will completely suspend the work of its enterprises in Japan due to coronavirusApril 1, 2020
Subaru Corporation said it temporarily suspends production at all its own car factories in Japan due to the threat of the spread of coronavirus.
Such information on Wednesday, April 1, informs local public television.
As emphasized, the plant will stop operating from April 11 to May 1. Previously, the automaker Nissan decided on March 31 to temporarily stop the production of cars at its own enterprise in Fukuoka Prefecture in western Japan due to the fact that one of the workers there was infected with a new coronavirus.
It is worth noting that in Japan in the current period, there are over 2900 cases of infection with COVID-19. The largest number of infections (521) among those who live in Tokyo. The state has registered 77 deaths.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery