Subaru will bring a new Levorg to the Geneva Motor ShowFebruary 18, 2019
Subaru will bring the new Levorg to the Geneva Motor Show The European division of Subaru reported that the new Subaru Levorg will premiere with a 2.0-liter engine at the Geneva Motor Show in March.
The world premiere of the model took place at the Tokyo Motor Show in November 2013. Initially, it was positioned as a vehicle for the domestic market, but in 2015, Levorg entered the European market.
In Europe, the Subaru Levorg will be available with a 1.6-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine with direct injection. Its capacity will be 170 hp. Until now, the 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline engine, which delivers 300 hp power, was not available. It was intended exclusively for Japan.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station