Subaru Testing Updates for BRZOctober 16, 2019
Representatives of the Japanese Subaru recently confirmed their intentions regarding the release of the second generation model BRZ. The updated car was seen in test trials.
The Japanese company Subaru is testing updates for the second generation of the BRZ car. Tests are conducted on the German Nurburgring race track. The car received major changes in appearance and aerodynamic body kit. The more aggressive front bumper with a large air intake immediately attracts attention. The model was equipped with new air ducts of the front wings. The back of the car is still covered with a dense layer of camouflage. She will probably get minor changes. It has not yet been possible to obtain images of the interior.
According to information from some sources, the new BRZ may take the multimedia system from Toyota 86 of the next model year.
As for power units, then the changes are unlikely to happen. The car will retain a 2.0-liter engine with 205 hp, which works with a 6-speed manual transmission. An option with a 6-speed automatic and a 200-hp engine will also be available. The exact date of the premiere and the start of production is still unknown. According to preliminary data, the car will go on sale in the fall of 2020 in the United States.
- Ducati showed 2020 livery of a motorcycle
- Alfa Romeo C39 will be presented to the public on February 19
- Participation in this series no longer suits us. Aston Martin leaves DTM
- The head of Volkswagen promised to bypass Tesla in the race of the creators of electric cars
- Triumph and Bajaj finally signed a cooperation agreement