Subaru resumed operationsMay 20, 2020
Subaru Corporation on Wednesday, May 20, announced the resumption of work of factories for the production of machinery and components in Japan.
For the period from May 11 to June 19 of this year, a special program for regulating production activities begins to operate. Its temporary and partial limitation will help the plant to slowly get used to the new world order and changing market conditions.
Simultaneously with Japan, a plant in Indiana resumed operation. The American company has suspended production since March 23 this year.
- Rare mid-engined Peugeot 207 THP Spider spotted
- Extra mirrors made for Jeep Wrangler
- Drag racing: BMW M2 CS vs Jaguar F-Type
- Pickup Mazda BT-50 received two new versions
- China to ban sales of gasoline and diesel cars from 2035