Subaru recalls nearly a million vehiclesApril 17, 2021
Japanese automaker Subaru has announced a recall of 871,000 vehicles in the United States.
Subaru has announced the recall of 466,205 Crosstrek and Impreza models in the US. It is reported that vehicles produced between 2017 and 2019 are subject to recall. The campaign was driven by a potential problem with the ignition coils, which could result in the engine not starting or suddenly stopping.
In addition, Subaru is recalling more than 405,000 Forester and Crosstrek crossovers due to insufficient tightening of the rear stabilizer bolts. Cars manufactured in 2019 are taking part in the campaign. According to the manufacturer, no cases of road traffic accidents with injuries or victims in connection with the above problems have been registered.
Note that the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration NHTSA has not yet announced the withdrawal, and the timing of its implementation is not known. All diagnostics and troubleshooting will be done free of charge, according to Subaru.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km