Subaru promises to significantly improve ImprezaOctober 19, 2019
The company announced the release of the new Subaru Impreza for sale. The 2.0-liter version will hit the market on November 15th. The cost varies from 2,002,000 yen to 2,706,000 yen. A model with a 1.6-liter engine is expected early next year.
Impreza will receive a pedestrian airbag, as well as the Eyesight Touring Assist system, which reduces the load on the driver. It is standard on all versions. Used adaptive high beam. Thanks to the Subaru Global Platform, according to the manufacturer, a high level of comfort while driving and handling is achieved.
The front end design has been redesigned, which gives the model more dynamism. A new set of aluminum rims is proposed. To improve convenience, a driver memory settings memory function compatible with the chip key is proposed, as well as memory for the side mirror settings.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV