Subaru Outback had a weird accident with the Tesla Model SJanuary 4, 2019
The Beverly Hills Police Department (Los Angeles, USA) published a photo in which the Subaru Outback drove the right front wheel onto the rear pillar of the Model S.
However, the Subaru driver reportedly had a good reason: he turned to avoid a collision with a fox or the dog.
Judging by the photo, both cars did not receive significant damage, although the Subaru Outback could receive damage to the suspension. On the other hand, if he were driving at a higher speed, the car could roll over onto the roof, after which the cost of repairs would increase significantly.
- German tuners finalized the eighth generation Volkswagen Golf
- Electric crossover races to begin in 2022
- Chevrolet Corvette Shooting Brake will be the new Batmobile
- LG Chem will triple battery production
- 2021 Kia Sorento gets a new smart braking system