Subaru Levorg STI: sports station wagon shown on videoDecember 26, 2019
The model is preparing for its official debut at the Tokyo Motor Show. While the station wagon will be presented as a prototype, but already in a full-fledged serial version. The development was a division of Subaru Tecnica International.
The Subaru press service introduced the first video teaser of the Levorg Prototype STI sports station wagon. The aggressive teaser campaign began ahead of the official debut at Tokyo Auto Salon. Unfortunately, there are few details, but we already know some details, and even more information was shown on the video.
Apparently, the model will be built on the basis of the global modular platform Subaru Global Platform (SGP). A boxer turbo engine with a displacement of 1.8 liters will be placed under the hood. Together with him, an automatic transmission will work. Power will be about 200 horsepower.
Apparently, Levorg STI is a sported ordinary station wagon. There will be no special differences in the technical part. The company will prepare an aggressive body kit, reconfigure the suspension and steering, slightly change the interior, and possibly increase engine power due to software.
Sales are likely to begin in the second half of 2020. But so far only in the home market. At the same time, the implementation of the ordinary second-generation Subaru Levorg station wagon will begin.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US