Subaru is exploring the possibility of returning to the WRC in 2022November 25, 2019
Japanese brand Subaru is exploring the possibility of returning to the world rally championship, reports AutoHebdo.es.
According to the publication, the key factor for the Pleiades is the transition to the hybrid base, scheduled for the season 2022. In this case, the final decision of the leadership will depend on the details of the technical regulations – for example, as to whether it will be possible for marketing purposes to scale the large crossover Subaru XV Hybrid to the requirements of WRC.
Subaru left the 2008 World Rally Championship due to the financial crisis. For fifteen years, the team won 47 rallies and three titles in team and individual events.
- Nissan showed all-electric crossover Ariya
- Tesla Model 3 lost a bumper on the go
- Electro-crossover Fisker Ocean will receive the Volkswagen platform
- Budget electric crossover from Renault / Dacia shown on patent images
- The new Kia Sportage first captured on the road