Subaru introduced a special version of the WRX modelAugust 11, 2020
Subaru has unveiled a special Club Spec version of the WRX, which will be offered exclusively in Australia.
The WRX Club Spec features many sporty accents to enhance the appeal of the outgoing model. So, the car is equipped with 18-inch alloy wheels with powerful Brembo brake calipers. Also worth noting is the matte black Club Spec badge on the back.
As for the interior of the special edition, there are front Recaro sports seats, an Ultrasuede steering wheel, an 8-speaker Harman-Kardon audio system, a subwoofer and a numbered Club Spec badge.
The WRX Club Spec edition with manual transmission and CVT transmission will be 150 copies. The special variation costs A $ 7,500 more than the simple model. The novelty will be offered in shades such as WR Blue Pearl, Crystal Black Silica and Crystal White Pearl.
Speaking of the new generation WRX, it is expected to arrive next year. The updated car will be equipped with a 2.4-liter turbo engine with a capacity of 400 hp. and 490 Nm of torque.
In addition, it was recently noted that Subaru will abandon the production of Subaru BRZ. It should be mentioned that this car is produced at the plant in Gunma, and soon the model will leave the list of cars produced by this plant.
- Dodge Unveils New Generation Ram 1500 Built To Service Edition Pickup For US Army
- 80 thousand taxi drivers may lose their jobs in Germany due to pandemic
- Tesla will recall more than 10,000 vehicles with defects
- The network showed a Land Rover Defender in the style of a van
- Armored Range Rover SVAutobiography now available