Subaru has released a very special version of the WRX STI Final EditionApril 9, 2019
The Spanish division has released its special version of the WRX STI. It received the name Final Edition and will be released in limited edition, which will include only 8 cars. Six of them will be painted in a blue shade «WR Blue Pearl», two more will receive a black body color «Crystal Black Silica».
In both cases, Subaru will offer 19-inch wheels made in golden color, red accents, as well as chrome trim exhaust pipes. Alcantara steering wheel trim, red engine start button and STI floor mats will be offered in the cabin. Also, each Subaru WRX STI Final Edition will receive a commemorative plaque with the model number in a special series and the corresponding number-chip key.
The cost of the WRX STI Final Edition will be 57,500 euros, which is significantly higher than the rates for a regular WRX STI.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system