Subaru has released a very special version of the WRX STI Final EditionApril 9, 2019
The Spanish division has released its special version of the WRX STI. It received the name Final Edition and will be released in limited edition, which will include only 8 cars. Six of them will be painted in a blue shade «WR Blue Pearl», two more will receive a black body color «Crystal Black Silica».
In both cases, Subaru will offer 19-inch wheels made in golden color, red accents, as well as chrome trim exhaust pipes. Alcantara steering wheel trim, red engine start button and STI floor mats will be offered in the cabin. Also, each Subaru WRX STI Final Edition will receive a commemorative plaque with the model number in a special series and the corresponding number-chip key.
The cost of the WRX STI Final Edition will be 57,500 euros, which is significantly higher than the rates for a regular WRX STI.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari