Subaru has released a 4 millionth carApril 26, 2019
“Jubilee” was a copy of the model Subaru Outback, released by the brand in the United States. This company is the only one operating outside of Japan.
A significant event for this Japanese brand happened at the Subaru of Indiana Automotive plant – the release of the “anniversary” Subaru Outback station wagon. This car has become the four millionth in a row. Recall, the company in the United States is the only factory of the brand, built outside of Japan. This plant launched its pipeline 30 years ago. What kind of equipment has received the “anniversary” car – is not known.
According to the automaker’s plans, the next generation of the Subaru Outback along with the Legacy 2020 model year will be released at the production facilities of the plant in Indiana at the end of July 2019.
Recall, to date, the American factory Subaru produces just four models intended for the North American market. These are Ascent, Impreza, Legacy and Outback. It is known that for all the time of its existence, the enterprise managed to increase production volumes from 67,000 cars per year to 370,000.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km