Subaru has prepared a hardcore WRX STI for North AmericaDecember 23, 2018
Subaru continues to prepare for the Detroit auto show, deciding to demonstrate a camouflaged WRX STI version for the US market.
At the moment there is no exact data regarding what kind of version of the WRX STI is, but a number of US sources claim that the model presented on the video teaser is the S209 specification.
Two factors speak in favor of S209. Firstly, the S207 and S208 versions were never offered in North America, and secondly, Subaru recently registered the S209 trading Mac in the USA.
Externally, this Subaru strongly resembles the model WRX STI Type RA. As for the engine, the Japanese S208 develops 325 hp with a 2-liter engine. Probably about the same power and will receive the American version of the S209.
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future
- Hyundai has updated the “charged” Hyundai i30 N
- Hyundai is testing a new passenger bus
- Compact crossover Seat Arona is preparing for restyling