Subaru Forester presented in a version with obscene nameJanuary 11, 2020
Japanese automaker introduced Forester in the performance of the Ultimate Kit Special.
At the Singapore auto show, Subaru introduced the crossover in the Ultimate Kit Special version. The attention of visitors was drawn to the podium with a new car. Viewers drew attention to the fact that the capital letters were in bold, and the resulting acronym formed an indecent word.
The car in this performance received a blue color with red accents. The interior of the crossover is trimmed with leather and suede in the style of the STI versions. The brake calipers are painted acid green and 20-inch Enkei wheels are fitted. Philippine branch Top Gear, the new Forester Ultimate Kit Special has got the latest multimedia system with a subwoofer in the trunk.
It is also worth noting that the official website of Subaru did not appear mentioning this version. Portal The Drive reports that this crossover can be both a show car and a version available for order.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale