Subaru discs from circular saw instead of wheelsMarch 14, 2019
Subaru Legacy wagon on the disks from the saw train traveled across the frozen lake
A video appeared on the YouTube channel Beyond the press, which shows a Subaru Legacy station wagon with discs from a circular saw instead of wheels. The car drives along a snowy country road, the surface of a frozen lake, and even accelerates to 60 kilometers per hour.
On the “Subaru” set discs with a thickness of about 13 millimeters. At first the wagon was checked on the ice, but the teeth bite into ice by 25 millimeters and did not allow the car to accelerate. Then the car was tested on a country road, including several times overcame a not very steep climb.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires