Subaru develops a flying motorcycleApril 5, 2021
The corresponding patent was published as a joke on April 1st.
Not so long ago, a strange patent for a flying motorcycle was discovered in the patent office database. It is worth noting that it is currently not completely clear whether this was all a joke or whether Subaru is really going to make such a vehicle.
The patent application states that in the ground mode of operation, the wings of the novelty will be located on the sides of the vehicle, and during takeoff, they will move outward. In this case, the propellers are directed upward, and after takeoff, they change their position to horizontal. It is assumed that the device will have a vertical takeoff.
The most interesting thing is that the aircraft will be powered by a classic internal combustion engine, and not by any powerful electric propulsion system. There is currently no data on the timing of the appearance of the motorcycle.
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web
- Daimler will switch to shortened working hours for about 18,500 workers
- European Union will tighten economic standards