Subaru BRZ tS 2020: 208-strong coupe in a series of 300 carsAugust 20, 2019
The company decided to release another small batch of its own coupe. Subaru Tecnica International (STI) will work on the car. The new line will be distinguished by a modified steering, mechanical transmission, as well as design.
Subaru decided to release a new series of sports coupe STI BRZ tS 2020 model year. There will be few differences in the design from the previous version of 2018. All of them are hidden in the details. There will also be several technical improvements and modifications. So, the 2020 limited edition will receive 18-inch matte bronze wheels, another spoiler on the trunk lid, and the front bumper has lost fog lights.
In technical terms, one can note the presence of: stiffer springs, shock absorbers from Sachs, an additional flexible V-shaped strut, as well as additional stiffeners in the chassis. The interior appeared in Alcantara and leather trim with red decorative inserts.
As a power unit, a 2.0-liter boxer engine is used, capable of developing up to 208 horsepower. A six-speed manual transmission works in tandem with it, and the rear axle receives a Torsen limited-slip differential.
The cost of new items will be 32 395 dollars
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry