Subaru BRZ Special Edition seen on testsNovember 29, 2019
A new disguised Subaru BRZ was discovered near the Nurburgring.
All we know about the new BRZ is that this car is either a special edition or an update to an existing model. It is not surprising that doubts arise, since the prototype is covered with camouflage, but some differences in style are still noticeable.
The front bumper features a more aggressive design and a large central air intake. Style upgrades are also noted on the headlights. The conversions at the rear of the car are much harder to detect. However, the exhaust system has changed.
BRZ engine configuration information was not disclosed. Subaru is expected to receive an upgraded 2.0-liter four-cylinder powertrain. It is expected that the first details about the new product will appear in the near future.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires