Subaru BRZ Special Edition seen on testsNovember 29, 2019
A new disguised Subaru BRZ was discovered near the Nurburgring.
All we know about the new BRZ is that this car is either a special edition or an update to an existing model. It is not surprising that doubts arise, since the prototype is covered with camouflage, but some differences in style are still noticeable.
The front bumper features a more aggressive design and a large central air intake. Style upgrades are also noted on the headlights. The conversions at the rear of the car are much harder to detect. However, the exhaust system has changed.
BRZ engine configuration information was not disclosed. Subaru is expected to receive an upgraded 2.0-liter four-cylinder powertrain. It is expected that the first details about the new product will appear in the near future.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos