Subaru BRZ received a small updateApril 10, 2019
The company announced a small update for its sports model. Subaru BRZ will receive a new body color – metallic gray “Magnetite Gray Metallic”.
As the company notes, it is planned to release 140 Subaru BRZ monthly. Changes in the cost of the model is not expected.
Subaru released the BRZ in February 2012. The sports car was developed jointly with Toyota, which released the brotherly model 86. Currently, the companies are working in partnership on the second generation BRZ and 86.
- Elon Musk calls the new Tesla Yoke wheel a great idea
- Scientists have shown a way to fully charge electric cars in 10 minutes
- The development of electric vehicles may slow down
- Chinese Great Wall is interested in buying Daimler
- Porsche sets up new venture with German battery manufacturer Customcells