Subaru BRZ received a small updateApril 10, 2019
The company announced a small update for its sports model. Subaru BRZ will receive a new body color – metallic gray “Magnetite Gray Metallic”.
As the company notes, it is planned to release 140 Subaru BRZ monthly. Changes in the cost of the model is not expected.
Subaru released the BRZ in February 2012. The sports car was developed jointly with Toyota, which released the brotherly model 86. Currently, the companies are working in partnership on the second generation BRZ and 86.
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production