Subaru BRZ received a small updateApril 10, 2019
The company announced a small update for its sports model. Subaru BRZ will receive a new body color – metallic gray “Magnetite Gray Metallic”.
As the company notes, it is planned to release 140 Subaru BRZ monthly. Changes in the cost of the model is not expected.
Subaru released the BRZ in February 2012. The sports car was developed jointly with Toyota, which released the brotherly model 86. Currently, the companies are working in partnership on the second generation BRZ and 86.
- New Kia Sorento gets off-road X-Line variation
- Updated Range Rover Velar gets new engines and options
- Teasers of “hot rod-hypercar” with W16 engine appeared on the network
- Tesla will release a cheap self-driving car
- BMW officially unveils new M3 and M4