Subaru began testing the off-road version of the Subaru Outback station wagonJanuary 21, 2021
Subaru has begun testing an off-road modification of its Subaru Outback station wagon.
It is known that the car differs from the standard versions to a large extent in its increased ground clearance, long-travel suspension and modified bumpers, now their lower parts are chamfered to increase the angles of entry and exit.
In addition, the station wagon has acquired higher than usual “fog lights”, as well as a redesigned grille and “hooked” rubber.
As for what will set the car in motion, it is still unknown. There is information that the presentation of the Subaru Outback Wilderness Edition will take place in the 2nd half of this year. The newest car will appear on sale only 2-3 months after the presentation.
- Auto show in Shanghai not without incident
- Wuling Mini EV Cabrio goes into series production
- Electric car Honda e turned into a drag racing car
- Genesis unveils electric version of the Genesis G80 sedan
- Nissan updated its Leaf electric car