Subaru announces recall of 250,000 carsJanuary 4, 2020
It is about four cars at once. Representatives of the Japanese brand advised the owners not to delay the visit to the service center.
Today it became known that Subaru is recalling more than 250 thousand cars in the United States. We are talking about the models Crosstrek, Ascent, Impreza and Forester. The problem is a possible loss of power while driving. Such a malfunction may occur due to a faulty crankcase ventilation valve, which may allow oil to enter the combustion chamber. This unit belongs to the exhaust system of the car and serves to prevent the release of harmful substances into the atmosphere.
Upon a visit to the service center, specialists will replace the faulty valve, as well as other components, if they were damaged due to problems with the valve.
The company Subaru even confirmed their readiness for a complete replacement of the engine, if necessary. All work will be carried out in official Subaru service centers for free.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily