Stylish pickup truck for youth will appear in ChinaJanuary 21, 2021
Chinese company Wuling Motors will launch a new pickup truck aimed at a young audience.
The new Wuling Journey pickup truck will have a memorable appearance and will be aimed at a young audience. It is reported that the development of such a model was dictated by the demand among aspiring entrepreneurs.
The novelty will receive recognizable brand features, but it will differ in a more sporty style, which will allow the pickup to interest new buyers who have not previously paid attention to this segment.
The Journey will also get a special version, which will differ from the standard plastic body kit, revised grille and wheels designed for off-road. The manufacturer also plans to develop several configurations of the cargo compartment and the ability to install a “chandelier” on the roof.
The model’s salon can accommodate up to 5 people. The Wuling Journey will be powered by a 1.5-liter “aspirated” engine with 99 hp output, and fuel consumption per 100 kilometers will be about 7 liters. The overall dimensions of the new items will be 5105/1640/1810 mm.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web