Stylish BMW M850i Gran Coupe debuts at auto show in GermanySeptember 12, 2019
Today, BMW has the flagship version of the line is the M850i xDrive Gran Coupe of the 8th series.
It is on display at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show with a light gray body and 20-inch multi-spoke light-alloy two-tone wheels with blue calipers. The dashboard is equipped with a 12.3-inch digital touch screen along with a 10.25-inch display multimedia system.
Standard features include heated front seats, a windshield display, wireless smartphone charging and a Harman Kardon audio system with 16 speakers. The driver assistance package includes active cruise control, active detection of blind spots, a warning about leaving the lane, a camera with a three-dimensional view, parking sensors and information about speed limits.
523 hp 4.4-liter V8 twin-turbo engine It can accelerate the German 4-door coupe to 100 km / h in just 3.7 seconds. The price of the basic M850i xDrive Gran Coupe is $ 108,900 and will increase depending on the number of additional options ordered.
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures