Stuart advises Formula One racers to turn to personal trainersJanuary 24, 2019
Three-time champion F-1 complains that modern racers do not want to acquire drivers in driving skills. This writes the British magazine Autosport.
Nowadays, pilots are constantly turning to nutritionists and physiotherapists to stay in shape. However, they somehow ignore personal driving trainers for some reason, Jackie Stewart says. “I still do not understand this. Are they so smart, since they don’t turn to coaches? I think this is not correct. ”
He believes that even those who reached the highest level in piloting, those who are at the peak of their abilities, would still be useful help, advice and observation of wiser athletes.
“You do golf or, say, equestrian sports with a mentor, right? He is a key element of training. Yes, the current riders also have coaches, but they are engaged in their physical training, not mental. “
Note that Jackie Stewart, after completing his racing career, worked in television as a commentator and led the team in F1. In addition, he taught paid classes in racing skills.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI