Strange open-top Porsche 911 Turbo checked out at the NürburgringJune 22, 2019
A prototype of a Porsche 911 Turbo gig was spotted on the track at the Nürburgring. On the video, you can see one oddity – the car is very quiet. Perhaps the driver decided not to check it at full power, or Porsche has reached new heights in the development of exhaust systems.
Porsche 911 Turbo uses the usual black camouflage and camouflage panels for the company. You may notice that the front panel has such an insert. New wide wings and an active rear wing are used in the rear part. The rear bumper was hidden under the panels, but the exhaust system, most likely, was already used in serial modification.
It is not yet known exactly what will be installed under the hood of a convertible. According to rumors, Porsche will use the updated 3.8-liter six-cylinder engine with dual turbocharging. His brain can increase to 600 hp (447 kW). In this case, the S version will generate 640 hp (477 kW). In both cases, the engine will be paired with an eight-speed dual-clutch gearbox and all-wheel drive system.
The premiere of the Porsche 911 Turbo will take place before the end of this year. Perhaps it will be brought to the Frankfurt Motor Show, which will open in September. A convertible will be introduced a few months after.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires