Stolen 27 years ago Mercedes-Benz was put up for saleMarch 20, 2019
Posh Mercedes-Benz SL 500 1991 year with a minimum mileage of almost 30 years hid after theft
Most of the abandoned cars found in the garages were simply forgotten there once by their owners, but sometimes such finds also have a criminal past. For example, like this Mercedes-Benz SL 500 in the body of the R129.
The car was found in one of the garages of Pittsburgh, in which the car was hidden after being stolen from one of the dealership sites in November 1991. The odometer of a light blue Mercedes has only 1186 miles (1900 km), and the external and internal state of the model, judging by the photo, is almost perfect.
This Mercedes-Benz SL 500 is equipped with a five-liter V8 engine with a capacity of 322 hp. The generation of the R129 was one of the most popular in the history of the SL model and was in production from 1989 to 2001.
The luxurious “time capsule” is currently auctioned for $ 13,900. Not a bad price for a Mercedes soaked in the crazy 90s in an almost untouched state.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors