Stolen 27 years ago Mercedes-Benz was put up for saleMarch 20, 2019
Posh Mercedes-Benz SL 500 1991 year with a minimum mileage of almost 30 years hid after theft
Most of the abandoned cars found in the garages were simply forgotten there once by their owners, but sometimes such finds also have a criminal past. For example, like this Mercedes-Benz SL 500 in the body of the R129.
The car was found in one of the garages of Pittsburgh, in which the car was hidden after being stolen from one of the dealership sites in November 1991. The odometer of a light blue Mercedes has only 1186 miles (1900 km), and the external and internal state of the model, judging by the photo, is almost perfect.
This Mercedes-Benz SL 500 is equipped with a five-liter V8 engine with a capacity of 322 hp. The generation of the R129 was one of the most popular in the history of the SL model and was in production from 1989 to 2001.
The luxurious “time capsule” is currently auctioned for $ 13,900. Not a bad price for a Mercedes soaked in the crazy 90s in an almost untouched state.
- GMC closed acceptance of orders for electric pickup Hummer Edition 1
- Volkswagen named the start of sales of the new Caddy
- A teaser for the serial version of Fisker Ocean appeared on the network
- New Mercedes-Maybach S-Class spotted during road tests
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”