Stewards fined Racing Point 200 eurosMarch 15, 2019
The Australian Grand Prix stewards fined the Racing Point team for exceeding the speed on the pit lane in the second training session.
Lance Stroll drove through the pit lane at a speed of 62 km / h instead of the allowed 60 km / h. The team will pay 200 euros – and this is the first official fine in the new season.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos