Stewards fined Racing Point 200 eurosMarch 15, 2019
The Australian Grand Prix stewards fined the Racing Point team for exceeding the speed on the pit lane in the second training session.
Lance Stroll drove through the pit lane at a speed of 62 km / h instead of the allowed 60 km / h. The team will pay 200 euros – and this is the first official fine in the new season.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric