Stewards did not punish Lewis HamiltonJune 22, 2019
Stewards Grand Prix of France did not punish Lewis Hamilton for the incident with Max Verstappen in the second Friday training session.
According to the stewards, both drivers agreed that the situation was not too dangerous, and that the limited visibility and the angle at which he was returning to the Hamilton circuit prevented him from seeing the approaching car. Stewards stressed that Lewis was returning to the track slowly, and before leaving, he looked in the mirrors at least twice.
- Hyundai revives Getz hatchback
- DS 7 Crossback will receive a limited edition Louvre Edition
- Ford expands factory for electric pickup F-150
- British students develop a device to catch dust from tires
- Skoda Octavia will receive a 1.0-liter engine