Stewards did not punish Lewis HamiltonJune 22, 2019
Stewards Grand Prix of France did not punish Lewis Hamilton for the incident with Max Verstappen in the second Friday training session.
According to the stewards, both drivers agreed that the situation was not too dangerous, and that the limited visibility and the angle at which he was returning to the Hamilton circuit prevented him from seeing the approaching car. Stewards stressed that Lewis was returning to the track slowly, and before leaving, he looked in the mirrors at least twice.
- Bentley Flying Spur Hybrid gets a limited edition
- Audi announces prices for Audi RS3 Sedan and Sportback
- IONIQ 7 SUV showed in the first images
- Mercedes-AMG S 63 received a 940-horsepower version from Posaidon
- Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus unveils hydrogen pickup