Stewards did not punish Lewis HamiltonJune 22, 2019
Stewards Grand Prix of France did not punish Lewis Hamilton for the incident with Max Verstappen in the second Friday training session.
According to the stewards, both drivers agreed that the situation was not too dangerous, and that the limited visibility and the angle at which he was returning to the Hamilton circuit prevented him from seeing the approaching car. Stewards stressed that Lewis was returning to the track slowly, and before leaving, he looked in the mirrors at least twice.
- Coupe and convertible Audi TT get two new versions
- Tesla May Expand Autonomous Driving Software Release
- Opel will change the logo and corporate color
- Tesla allowed to sell Model Y in China
- Skoda unveils new Octavia RS and Octavia Scout