Stewards allowed Verstappen to start the raceSeptember 8, 2019
Max Verstappen was unable to pass the fastest lap during the qualification, formally failing to comply with the 107% rule, allowing riders to go to the start.
After the request of the team, the stewards took into account the results of Ferstappen on free races and allowed to start tomorrow’s race.
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company