Stewards allowed Verstappen to start the raceSeptember 8, 2019
Max Verstappen was unable to pass the fastest lap during the qualification, formally failing to comply with the 107% rule, allowing riders to go to the start.
After the request of the team, the stewards took into account the results of Ferstappen on free races and allowed to start tomorrow’s race.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones