Stewards allowed Kubica to start the raceSeptember 1, 2019
Robert Kubica was unable to drive a fast lap during the qualification in Hockenheim due to engine failure, formally failing to comply with the 107% rule, allowing riders to go to the start.
After the request of the team, the stewards took into account the results of Kubica on free races and allowed to start tomorrow’s race.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe