Sterckenn introduced improvements for the BMW M5 and M2August 25, 2019
Specialists from Sterckenn developed a set of modifications of external elements for some BMW M-series cars of the German company, namely for the M5 and M2 models.
For the BMW M5, for example, they made a splitter mounted on the front bumper and improving the aerodynamics of the car, the same can be said about the set of carbon fiber inserts for the air intake. Speaking about the rear of the car, experts added a diffuser made of composite materials. This refinement adds daring and brutality to the car. Exactly the same kit is available for the M2.
However, all these developments will not force fans of the German company BMW to give up waiting for the premiere of the new BMW M2 CS model, now the expectation of a new car is the main occupation of many fans of the brand. This vehicle will be presented in November this year at the Los Angeles Auto Show. According to information, the novelty should be much easier and faster than competitors. According to trusted information, several thousand copies of this car will be released.
Recently, the German studio Manhart showed its version of the flagship coupe BMW 8 Series. Their project turned out to be very interesting, they affected the appearance of the body, wheel sizes, increased power due to engine modernization – this is the highlight of the project, as many believe.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV