Stefano: Ferrari is waiting for a great seasonMarch 5, 2019
The former boss of the team Ferrari Stefano now manages the company Lamborghini, hopes to one day return it to Formula 1 and is optimistic about the shape of Scuderia before the start of the new season
Stefano Domenicali: “In the Volkswagen Group decided to invest in Formula E, where you can work out new technologies. One day I would like to return to Formula 1, but the time for this has not come yet.
I think Ferrari is waiting for a great season, the team should be very strong, but I will not say more. It would be wrong to comment on the activities of a company that occupies a large place in my heart. I can only wish all the best to Mattia Binotto, he is a good friend, he has an excellent business reputation.
I’m happy for Mick Schumacher. He has not only a famous surname, but also racing talent. In 2019, he will continue to progress, and in the future he will succeed, but not as the son of a world champion – he will achieve everything on his own. ”
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021