Station wagon Tesla Model S put up for saleMay 1, 2020
The unique car, which turned out as a result of the redesign of the Tesla Model S electric liftback, was created by the body shop RemetzCar.
Recall that in 2018 the body shop RemetzCar completed the creation of an unusual modification of the Tesla Model S electric liftback, which was turned into a Shooting brake. The design studio Niels van Roij Design commissioned the collector Floris de Raadt to design the new version of the electric car.
For the car, new aluminum body panels were specially made. In addition, the shape of the rear pillar and roof was changed, window seals were modified, and a new rear door was created with an integrated spoiler, wiper and brake light.
Now the car is for sale in the Netherlands. The owner asks for a unique electric car 224.5 thousand euros
- Nikola startup continues to sue Tesla
- Range Rover Velar has been updated
- Volkswagen e-Golf participates in sustainable Uber project
- Fantastic Mercedes Vision AVTR concept hits the road
- Honda released photos of Honda Odyssey