Statement by Mattia BinottoSeptember 1, 2019
Ferrari’s press service has released a statement by team leader Mattia Binotto regarding the death of Antoine Hubert from injuries sustained as a result of a terrible accident in a Formula 2 Saturday race.
Mattia Binotto: “At such a mournful moment it is difficult to find the right words. The accident in Formula 2 reminded us that motorsport, which we all love so much, can sometimes be too dangerous. We must continue to work to improve security so that tragedies like the one that happened today never happen again. I promise that from Scuderia Ferrari we will pay even more attention to security issues.
Now all our thoughts are with Juan Manuel Correa, who is in the hospital. Our whole team condoles with the relatives and friends of Antoine Hubert in the bereavement that befell them. ”
- McLaren showed a new supercar Artura on a teaser
- Photos of the pickup Toyota Tundra 2022 model year
- Musk bypasses Gates to become the second richest man in the world
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere