Statement by Mattia BinottoSeptember 1, 2019
Ferrari’s press service has released a statement by team leader Mattia Binotto regarding the death of Antoine Hubert from injuries sustained as a result of a terrible accident in a Formula 2 Saturday race.
Mattia Binotto: “At such a mournful moment it is difficult to find the right words. The accident in Formula 2 reminded us that motorsport, which we all love so much, can sometimes be too dangerous. We must continue to work to improve security so that tragedies like the one that happened today never happen again. I promise that from Scuderia Ferrari we will pay even more attention to security issues.
Now all our thoughts are with Juan Manuel Correa, who is in the hospital. Our whole team condoles with the relatives and friends of Antoine Hubert in the bereavement that befell them. ”
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version