Starting fees for next season exceed $ 18 million.December 6, 2019
The Mercedes team, winner of the 2019 Design Cup, will pay the FIA more than $ 5.4 million in the entry fee for participating in the 2020 season. The total amount of entry fees of all teams exceeds $ 18 million.
The current system for calculating entry fees has existed since 2013 and consists of a fixed base rate of $ 556,509, determined in accordance with the US Consumer Price Index, and a variable part, which depends on the number of points earned.
The winner of the Constructors’ Cup must contribute to the FIA budget $ 6677 for each point earned, and the rest of the championship participants – $ 5563 per point. The FIA already paid the base rate of the team at the time of applying for participation in the next season, and the rest of the amount must be paid before December 10, 2019.
The total amount of entry fees is $ 18,293,156.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests