Started selling motorcycle Husqvarna Svartpilen 701March 26, 2019
The updated motorcycle was introduced last fall at EICMA, now the manufacturer brings it to the markets of the world.
Svartpilen 701 or translated from the Swedish “Black Arrow” – is a city bike, which is suitable for driving in any conditions. It is driven by a single-cylinder, 75-horsepower engine with a volume of 692.7 cm³. Torque – 72 Nm. In the presence of a six-speed gearbox and electronic fuel injection system.
The bike frame is made of chrome-Melibden steel. Suspension travel and front and rear 150 mm. Front (with 4-piston radial calipers) and rear brakes from Brembo 320 and 240 mm, respectively. There is also a two-channel ABS Bosch. The fuel tank is designed for 12 liters, and this stylish urban explorer weighs 158.5 kg.
As for the design, it is positioned as simple and progressive, mixed with a classic vision. The body is narrow and light, designed specifically for more comfortable maneuvering along the city streets. “Black Arrow” can be personalized with various original accessories that the manufacturer has presented in large quantities.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed