Started production of the new BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe sedanNovember 9, 2019
The German novelty will enter the world market closer to next spring.
In Germany, began to produce a new model of BMW. It’s about a 2-Series Gran Coupe sedan. This brand new car will be the ninth model to be assembled in Leipzig.
According to the head of the Leipzig plant, Hans-Peter Kemser, he feels proud that a new 4-door coupe is being produced at the plant in Leipzig for the entire global market. ”
The company has undergone some significant changes, including the automaker, expanded the paint shop and integrated the resource-saving painting process, and it also got a larger press shop. The changes affected the assembly line and the logistics processes of the plant.
The official date of the appearance of new items on the car market is the spring of 2020. The machine will be available with a line of different engines, in particular, gasoline and diesel options. Later, other variations of the German compact sedan will appear on the market.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network