Started production of the new BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe sedanNovember 9, 2019
The German novelty will enter the world market closer to next spring.
In Germany, began to produce a new model of BMW. It’s about a 2-Series Gran Coupe sedan. This brand new car will be the ninth model to be assembled in Leipzig.
According to the head of the Leipzig plant, Hans-Peter Kemser, he feels proud that a new 4-door coupe is being produced at the plant in Leipzig for the entire global market. ”
The company has undergone some significant changes, including the automaker, expanded the paint shop and integrated the resource-saving painting process, and it also got a larger press shop. The changes affected the assembly line and the logistics processes of the plant.
The official date of the appearance of new items on the car market is the spring of 2020. The machine will be available with a line of different engines, in particular, gasoline and diesel options. Later, other variations of the German compact sedan will appear on the market.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air