Started accepting orders for the AMG version of the Mercedes-Benz GLAJune 9, 2020
Three AMG variations of the new compact Mercedes-Benz GLA crossover can now be ordered in Europe.
The new Mercedes-AMG GLA 35 4Matic can be ordered in Germany at a price tag of 54,204 euros. This model is equipped with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbo engine producing 306 hp. The engine works in tandem with the 8-speed robot AMG Speedshift DCT 8G with dual clutch.
The older version of the GLA 45 4Matic +, which is equipped with a turbocharged unit M 139 with a return of 387 hp, costs 67,772 euros. The third GLA 45 S 4Matic + model with the same engine, delivering 421 hp. can be ordered for 68 365 euros. Note that the timing of the start of sales of AMG versions of the new Mercedes GLA in the car market of our country has not yet been announced.
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company