Stages in the Netherlands, Spain and Monaco postponedMarch 21, 2020
In Formula 1 announced the postponement of the Grand Prix of the Netherlands, the Grand Prix of Spain and the Grand Prix of Monaco for an indefinite period.
“Taking into account the global spread of coronavirus, after discussions with the FIA and three promoters, it was decided to postpone the Grand Prix of the Netherlands, the Grand Prix of Spain and the Grand Prix of Monaco,” the official statement said. – Due to the ongoing unstable global situation with COVID-19 Formula 1, the FIA and three promoters have made such a decision to ensure the health and safety of staff, participants in the championship and fans.
Formula 1 and the FIA will continue to work closely with promoters and local authorities to monitor the situation and select alternative dates for each of these Grand Prix later this year, if the situation improves.
Formula 1 and the FIA expect to start the 2020 season, as soon as it becomes safe, after May. Parties will continue to regularly monitor the distribution of COVID-19. ”
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid