SsangYong will show the new Rexton in NovemberOctober 15, 2020
The press service of the company reports.
SsangYong announced that the new generation Rexton crossover will premiere on November 4 this year. At the same time, the press service of the brand has published several teasers of the newest car. According to some experts, not a new generation awaits us, but simply a deep restyling of the model.
Judging by the published images, the new car will receive an 8-angle grille, matrix headlights in expensive trim levels, different bumpers and completely new body shapes. As for the filling, it is expected that the engine range of the model will be replenished with a 2-liter gasoline engine.
Now SsangYong Rexton is equipped with only a 2.2-liter diesel engine with 187 hp, rear or all-wheel drive and a 7-speed automatic transmission. Of course, the new SUV will receive a modern multimedia system and improved security.
- Audi revealed the RS E-Tron GT concept
- Genesis GV70 camouflaged crossover prototype spotted
- Exclusive 1970 Chevrolet Corvette goes on sale
- Jaguar Land Rover will test materials using aerospace technology
- Ford unveils improved Escape Hybrid selfdriving car