SsangYong UK to sell Mitsubishi vehicles in EnglandOctober 28, 2020
Car Dealer magazine reports.
According to the published data, Mitsubishi’s British division may remain in the European market if it is bought by the Korean SsangYong. The companies are currently in talks to acquire the rights to sell cars in the UK.
As a result of the deal, Mitsubishi cars will be able to receive warranty and post-warranty service in the European Union in general and in the UK in particular. It will also allow the Japanese company to sell their cars.
It is reported that no agreement has yet been reached, but there has also been no official confirmation that negotiations are underway to purchase the rights to sell Mitsubishi cars in the UK.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors